Monday, September 6, 2010

Homemade Pretzels

We were at Jamba Juice, and I spied their delicious pretzels...it made me think of when I worked there in Rexburg and I'd eat them with mustard...I instantly craved them. I had to have soft pretzels with mustard! So I found a recipe and made them that night and they turned out deeeee-lish. I used this recipe - just don't boil them in water, totally didn't work. Do an eggwash on top and bake them. =)

Imagine and huge squirt of mustard on the side there...awwww. I don't even really like mustard, but for some reason it tastes amazing with pretzels. Also, I didn't have the big fat salt, so I'll get some for next time. =)

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Those look yummy! I will have to try that recipe...naw, I will just come over next time you make them :)