Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just for fun...

...we went on a walk to the park at our apartments. Playgrounds are so much more fun now that Kristie can walk and is actually interested! She...

...climbed up the stairs all by herself... (she can climb whole staircases!)
...looked at the surroundings...
...saw a plane in the sky - there's a nice face for ya! haha...
...decided it was funny...
...found a wheel to turn...

...found holes to stick her fingers in...

...and went down the slide all by herself!! (While sitting up, without falling!!)
"Here we go!!"
"Woah!"
"Ok, I'm alright..."
"Phew. Let's do that again!!"
Quick vid of her by herself! 

And while we're on the subject, she's sure been doing a lot of things by herself lately! Just kills me! So she figured out how to use the giraffe toy - putting the blocks in the hole, by herself! She gets a kick out of that! She can climb on and off her zebra bouncy toy all by herself! (She's not much of a climber at all, so that is big!) She can open up the garbage can, put trash in, and shut it again! Climbs up stairs, goes down slides, claps when she does something good...and one of the cutest things of all...

...when she wakes up from naps or from bedtime, I'll pick her up, change her diaper, then I take out her paci and throw it in her crib and she thinks it's funny. So today, I was like "Ok Kristie, throw it in!" She took out her paci, but just held it out and wouldn't let go. So I bend over 'til her hand could touch the mattress, and she let go of her paci and put it down! Then of course she looks at me grinning from ear to ear and cracks up..."Look what I did mama!!" And then claps at herself. Man, what a big girl she is! 



She also likes to hold my shoe on her arm like it's a purse...SO cute!




No comments: