Friday, August 14, 2009

Growing Pains

My baby is not such a baby anymore. (Yeah Candace, she's a toddler...when are you going to accept that?) I was browsing through old photos the other day when I saw this one. 

This was in November last year, so she was 5 months old. (Look how round that face was!!)
And THIS was last month, so 13 months old...notice how high up her hands are on the steering wheel, and how her face has thinned and stretched out. Just crazy! It's better when you can put these pics side by side to compare, but this'll hafta do. 
Man, I love you Kristie. (Can you please slow down and stop growing so much?) We watched all the videos from when she was born and super little today. I'm so glad to see Kristie growing so much and learning so many new things, but I'm having a hard time letting go of the baby-ness. 

No comments: