Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Shower for Joel!

What a fun shower! My two best friends, Katie & Kali and my sis-in-law Leslie threw it for me! It was green, blue & froggy themed - I adore that for boy stuff! It was held at Kali's parent's lovely house and we had fun eating some delicious food, playing cute games and eating the amazing cake Katie, Kali & Les made together! I got the cutest little boy things, and it just got me more and more excited for Joel to get here! Thanks so much gals!!!

How cute is this cake?! Honestly!









Kaci made an adorable diaper cake!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Wish I had felt good enough to go, so many people I still haven't seen. Like Katie and Kali, and even Jihan I've only seen once since I got back to WA. SOON I'll be better. :) So excited for that, and JOEL!

John and Trina Busch said...

Oh so fun! I love my Melanie but I am so happy to have one of each. Little boys are so fun!