Sunday, May 31, 2009

Practice Pics

Katie will be taking Devin & Leslie’s wedding pictures next month so she wanted to go to the Seattle Temple (where they will be sealed) and practice taking some! We had such a blast with Auntie Katie! Here are some of my faves! (And take notefor some reason when I upload to blogger, the pictures fade and aren’t as colorful as they are on iPhoto. Grr! So really, these pictures and all others on this blog for that matter, are actually more colorful. Anyone know why it’s doing that?)







I stole a shot of the photographer! =)









3 comments:

Dallin Frank said...

Kristie looks so much older in these pics!

Candace said...

She does, doesn't she?! It's like she's turning 1 or something! =) Especially in the ones where she's on the stairs...

Amy said...

Love the pictures... I wish I was there- I grew up like 5 min. down the road!!! I miss it a lot!