Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Tub Bath & First Bottle & First Smile(??)

We gave Kristie her first bath in the tub (with her little baby tub) last week! It was a lot easier than using the mini tub they give you at the hospital. She didn't cry at all!





I was sick last night so we thought that'd be a good time for us to see how she'd do with a bottle! I've been freezing breastmilk, so we used that for the first time. She took to it right away with no problems! So we'll just be using bottles if I'm ever gone, or if I don't feel like feeding in public. (Although I did just get a fabulous nursing cover...it's wonderful! Using a just a regular blanket is a lot harder than it looks.)


This is her stretching pose! It's too cute.




And a new video...I caught her smiling on camera!!! I don't know if it was a "real" one or just a smile from gas, but it was sure cute. She usually only smiles in her sleep, so it was quite exciting!!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that was a smile. So cute! :) I think when the baby starts to smile it just warms your heart and makes everything worth it. Thank heaven for that. :)

Kali said...

I love the pics and the video... keep 'em coming!!

Kristie's a month old today!! INSANE!!

~Aimee~ said...

Hooray! Glad she's doing so well. :-) Keep up the good work Mama!