Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cute pic and winter gear

I stole this picture from Katie, who took this of Kristie the other day when we decorated cookies. SO cute! (If you click on it to enlarge, you can see her molars!)
Last week Kristie and I found some cute winter stuff at my favorite consignment shop, Mama Go Round. She is set! Well, almost - we spent so much time looking at the entire store that we didn't have time to look at the hats & gloves. And she could use some boots too. haha. Anyway, got some amazing deals on these barely used, name brand clothes! I love it...
This one's from Old Navy.
Her first puffy jacket! Aw such a big girl!! It's a little long on her 'cause she's so short, but at least there's room to grow. And my heavens the fleece inside is so thick and soft! 
This is a Columbia brand snow suit! Anywhere else, this would've been a trillion dollars. =)

No comments: