Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Induce Date

Alrighty here's the scoop, 40 weeks & 3 days today. I had my OB appt this morning and still no progress. =( So the date for induction is this Saturday the 5th (wow, it's going to be a MARCH baby!) when I'm 41 weeks. Guess that's when Dr. Nathan likes to induce, hmm. I was kinda aggravated about it at first, but it'll be nice to give Joel a chance to come on his own still. I have a feeling he won't, but worth a shot! And again, more last days alone with my Kristie. Monday we did McDonalds after an ultrasound and NST. Today we went to Kristie's favorite place, the library. =) Tomorrow we're going to the children's museum. (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. My body WILL hold up!)

Here's Kristie playing with another girl at the playplace in McDonalds yesterday. Of course, she's all over the computer and not as interested in the tubes and slides, haha! (She always runs to the computer first when we go to the library.)

Can't wait to see you Joel!

No comments: