Tuesday, December 7, 2010

26 weeks tummy

This was 3 weeks ago, so there'll be another one soon. =) Joel is QUITE a mover these days! It will never cease to amaze and fascinate me! Growing a baby inside of yourself is something you can't imagine or explain until you've been through it. I'm just so grateful I have the chance to go through this amazing life experience, to make a little home for a little baby for awhile and then bring it into the world to be with us for forever. My goodness, I can't wait to see what you look like, little one!

This has been a very smooth, uneventful pregnancy, thank goodness! I can only complain about being more tired this time around, since there's a toddler in the picture. And I'm having some back issues, which had started before I was pregnant with Joel, so it's naturally gotten worse with being pregnant. So I've started seeing a physical therapist and it's helping a little bit. Overall though, that's about it!!

No comments: