Sunday, March 15, 2009

If you hear any noise, it ain't the boys, it's ladies night.

That's right, ladies night! Kali was in town and we got the three of us together...it's been about three years! Kali's been in Iowa, Me in Idaho and Katie here in WA. Oh MAN did we have fun. It was honestly just like old times. By the time our night was over, my abs hurt from laughing so hard and my cheeks were sore from smiling. Holy cow. We had dinner at my place, escaped off to Henry's Donut (oh the memories) and back to watch Charlie's Angels, Full Throttle. It's one of those dumb movies that you laugh your head off making fun of the whole time. I can't begin to describe how much fun we had. AW!
The Three Musketeers.
Kristie finally got to meet her Auntie Kali!!
We had problems getting the cider cap off. Mwahaha. 
Oh Henry's. (It was raining. =))
I wish I could remember what I was saying here. =)
Party in Kristie's room! It was time for bed so we got her ready together.


Oh man, I wonder if she knows how lucky she is to have the best Aunties EVER!
We all read her bedtime stories together! 
What a good night!

No comments: