Friday, March 28, 2008

Jason's Birthday

I did it - I pulled off planning a surprise party! I thought Jason definitely deserved one...especially after all the crud he's put up with from me the past 7 months. =) We had an awesome turn out and had such a blast!! Jason came home from work, in uniform, covered in spots of oil. So the first thing he did was take a shower. =) We had tons of fruit and this delicious dip I made (just that simple recipe - 1 package of cream cheese and 1 jar of marshmallow cream mixed together. I add a little bit of vanilla. It is heaven.) and chips & salsa. After singing "Happy Birthday" to him and eating the cake I made, some of us went out to go bowling for a round, and had tons of fun! I'd say it was a success!

(I didn't get pictures of him being surprised when he walked in and I wish I did!!)









3 comments:

Laura said...

I've never done a surprise party! That sounds like fun. Maybe someone will throw ME a surprise party on my birthday next month!

clybbert said...

I am just laughing at the last picture of your belly! I can totally relate to your body language! Just a few more weeks, we can do it!

kira lee said...

fun! i love the bowling ball pic!